Ball-o-City Designed for kids 12 and under, older kids play rough may be asked to leave
Socks are required, and are available for purchase.
Parents may play with for a $2.00 Fee which includes 8 game tokens ($2.00 value)
Wristband must be worn at all times, You will be asked to leave if you are not wearing a wristband.
No Food-or Drink allowed in the unit
RULES TO BE ENFORCED AT SCOTTIES
1. No bare midriffs - appropriate dress will be required. No bandanna's.
2. No Muscle shirts, Shoulders must be covered.No baggy pants - appropriate dress will be required. No bandannas. Hoods on hoodies must be down.
3. No book bags allowed in Scottie's Skateland.
4. Sorry no chewing gum!
5. No outside food or drink may be brought into rink.
6. No borrowing money from patrons.
7. No "In/out" privileges will be given.
8. No visitors allowed (this excludes parents, they are welcome).
9.Parents are allowed to walk on the floor to help a small child.
10. Parents do not carry a child while on skates.
11. If you take your skates off (unless with notice) on a Friday or Saturday night you will have to leave you may not hang without skates.
12. Foul language will not be tolerated! You will have to leave.
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY:
In that the mission statement of the Scotties requires a safe and secure environment, any act, remark or statement by a patron either verbal, nonverbal or written which could in any way be interpreted as a threat to the safety of any person shall be subject to disciplinary action up to and including removal. This includes all such acts, comments, statements or remarks. Lack of intent (e.g. “It was a joke”) shall not be a defense to disciplinary action.
Each patron is expected to present an appearance that does not disrupt the skating environment or interfere with the positve enviroment for kids skating. ONE’S BODY (EXCLUDING ARMS) MUST BE COVERED FROM SHOULDERS TO MID THIGH. Dress and/or grooming that are not in agreement with reasonable standards of health, safety, and decency will be considered inappropriate. Examples: halters, tops (which shows any midriff skin), tank tops, strapless dresses/tops with spaghetti straps, muscle shirts, and undershirts are considered inappropriate. Transparent blouses or sweaters cut extremely low in front, back or sides without adequate under cover are inappropriate. Skirts and shorts must be appropriate, i.e. not too short or too tight. Jeans that show underwear or buttocks are not appropriate. Shoes must be worn. Headbands/sweatbands/hoodies or other head coverings are not to be worn in the building and may not be brought. Shirts, pins, etc. which are suggestive or which depict obscenities or hate messages are also inappropriate. Clothing or buttons advertising or displaying alcohol or drugs are considered inappropriate and may not be worn. T-shirts or any items with inappropriate messages or inappropriate signs that are disruptive are not appropriate. Accessories that present a potential safety factor for the wearer or others, or that could damage furniture or property are not acceptable. Examples of these are chains attached to wallets, hair picks, spiked necklaces, spiked bracelets, boots with cleats, shoes with wheels.
These rules are subject to change at any time - Scottie's Skateland staff has the right to enforce any other rules they deem necessary.